外贸常用通讯英语知多少?
  • 发表时间:2017-04-19

       告知通讯目的

       -I am contacting you for the following reason

       我因以下理由,希望与你联系了解一下情况

       -I was referred by…and would like to…

       我是经…介绍,并且我希望能够…

       -I've found your company profile on (website)…, I would like to…

       我在(某网站)上找到了有关贵公司的概况资料…我希望能够…

       提及之前的联系内容

       -Thank you for your letter of March 15…

       谢谢你在3月15日的来信…

       -Thank you for contacting us about…

       谢谢你与我们联系有关…

       -In reply to your request…

       以回答你的来信要求…

       -Thank you for your inquiry regarding…

       感谢你来信询问有关…

       -With reference to our telephone conversation yesterday…

       有关我们昨天在电话里所谈到的内容…

       -I would just like to confirm the main points we've discussed in our last correspondence…

       我希望能够确认一下我们在之前通讯中所谈妥的几个要点…

       提出通讯要求

       -Could you please send me…

       请你帮我寄过来(相关资料)…

       -Could you possibly tell us/send us…

       你是否能够与我们告知/寄过来(相关资料)…

       -In addition, I would like to receive…

       还有,我希望能够收到(相关资料)…

       -It would be helpful if you could send us…

       如果你能够与我们寄过来(相关资料),将非常有帮助…

       -I am interested in (obtaining/receiving…)

       我希望能够拿到/收到(相关资料)…

       -Please let me know/update me about…

       请与我告知/请与我说明一下(有关某事的)最新进展…

       询问有关订单

       -We are pleased to place an order with your company for…

       我们很高兴与贵公司下订单,具体需要货物为…

       -We would like to cancel our order number…

       我们想取消之前的订单,订单号码为…

       -Please confirm receipt of our order.

       请与我们确认一下收到我方发出的订单。

       -I am pleased to acknowledge receipt of your order number…

       我很高兴与你确认一下你所下的订单内容,号码为…

       -Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.

       我们将尽快处理你的订单。

       -Unfortunately these articles are no longer available/are out of stock.

       很遗憾,这些货品已经不生产(不进货)了/现在正缺货。

       讨论价格问题

       -Please send us your price list.

       请给我们送一张你们的价格列表。

       -We have pleasure in enclosing a detailed quotation.

       我们很高兴与你附上一张(你询问货物的)价格明细。

       -We can make you a firm offer of…

       我们可以与你一个最实惠的价格…

       -Our terms of payment are as follows:

       我们的付款条件如下:

       -Our terms are as given below:

       我们的交易条件如下:

       -Please send us a copy of the L/C ASAP so that we may proceed with arranging shipment for your order.

       请尽快寄给我们你们信用证的复印件,这样我们也好快一些就你们的订单安排送货。

       结束用语

       -We hope that you will find the terms quite reasonable and acceptable.

       我们希望你能够对以上的交易条件觉得实惠,也满意。

       -Please reply with your quotation/order/comment at your earliest convenience.

       请在你最快方便的时间内与我你的价格/订单/答案回复。

                                                                             来源:雨果网

微信订阅

外贸宝大数据

微信号:15927630637